Thursday, December 23, 2010

The True Meaning of {Christmas}

I just came across this video of a local family here in SLC. As a mother of a {special needs} child it touched me deeply. It also helped me put the holiday's into perspective...Christmas isn't about the presents, or the errands or the baking etc...even though that part is fun and nice. Really, it's about {family} and {spending time with the ones we love} and {being grateful} for what we have. I am so happy these precious, little girls have a family to spend Christmas with this year.
Prepare to shed a tear.

Christmas comes early: Adopted special needs girls join their new family - ksl.com

Wishing you all a very {Merry} Christmas...just in case I don't make it back on here before the big day.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! You're so right. We have a special needs child too and he is so dear to us. We are incredibly blessed to have him.

    Blessings,
    kathleen

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave comments, but please keep your spam to yourself. Spam scares me.